Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beauty Products!

I'm a drugstore beauty type of girl. Although I do own a few Ulta products....

MAKE-UP
Foundation:
Covergirl Clean for Sensitive Skin: never makes me break out! Plus its a medium thick liquid that provides a really light coverage, which is all I need because I like my skin, I just like when its a little more...even looking than it is naturally. Stays put really well too!

Powder:
Covergirl Clean! I'm a Covergirl kinda girl. =]

Concealer:
Covergirl + Olay concealer stick! It's GREAT for under eye circles--moisturizing AND just enough coverage!

Mascara:
Covergirl (surprise!) Clump Crusher--It's seriously amazing! Lengthens lashes, makes them look thick and the clumping is seriously SO minimal it's amazing.

Eyeshadows:
Where do I start?! My collection is monstrous!
Bright and Bold: L.A. Colors. This is one I found at Dollar General. I'm pretty sure its a dollar store brand. But I can assure you, that color is NOT going to move. Make-up remover even has a tough time with this one.
Everyday: My everyday/work look is a neutral smokey eye. I use a combination of palettes for this one. I LOVE Clinique's strawberry fudge duo. I use the strawberry as a base and the fudge for the first smoke layer. Then I finish it with the two darkest shades in Loreal's quad for green eyes!

Eyeliner:
I've been using Covergirl's self-sharpening pencil in Black Onyx since I turned 13. It stays put but also smudges well when you want it to. It leaves a defined but not harsh line. I haven't found anything else I really love!

HAIR
Color:
I LOVE Garnier Nutrisse color. So much. It's the only brand I use for reds.

Hairspray:
Aquanet: unscented. For when you want absolutely no movement in your hair, whatsoever. I'm a cheerleader, so....it's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment